Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.228 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 27% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,429,645 Franc (kr50,207) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)