Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.293 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,496,619 Franc (kr28,277) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)