Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.192 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 26% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,954,380 Franc (kr33,500) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)