Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.704 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,002,052 Franc (kr22,570) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)