Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.014 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 24% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,618,662 Franc (kr52,476) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,730,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)