Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.965 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 29% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,951,241 Franc (kr44,918) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (20 minutes ago)