Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.587 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 30% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,182,173 Franc (kr47,749) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)