Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.607 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,692,811 Franc (16,066TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (28 minutes ago)