Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.601 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,958,354 Franc (13,928TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)