Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.621 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,466,457 Franc (16,375TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)