Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.402 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,317,869 Franc (14,726TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (19 minutes ago)