Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 609.340 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,747,798 Franc ($2,868) in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)