Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.522 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,106,402 Franc (1,383,914 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)