Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.025 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 745,006 Franc (Mex$ 24,813) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)