Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.745 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,073,722 Franc (€6,212) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)