Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.285 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,853,851 Franc (11,938 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)