Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.912 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,031,959 Franc (413,705 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)