Cost of living comparison between Elbasan, Albania and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.832 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 979,855 Franc (202,788 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)