Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.185 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,723,831 Franc (Bs 49,358) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)