Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.134 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,849,174 Franc (Bs 29,761) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)