Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.989 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,958,037 Franc (33,193 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)