Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.645 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,830,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,207,537 Franc (37,642 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)