Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 119.699 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,683,008 Franc (14,060TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (39 minutes ago)