Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.091 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,956,790 Franc (13,869TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (40 minutes ago)