Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.044 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,758,574 Franc (10,920TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)