Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.486 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,920,417 Franc (Mex$ 67,417) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)