Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.579 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 779,781 Franc (Mex$ 24,693) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)