Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.599 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,291,284 Franc (1,432,717 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)