Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.666 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,418,467 Franc (1,451,543 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)