Cost of living comparison between Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.819 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,174,008 Franc (645,414 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)