Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.865 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,485,401 Franc (796,327 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (42 minutes ago)