Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.532 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,212,997 Franc (€6,427) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,960,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)