Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.191 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,736,368 Franc (€2,646) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)