Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.502 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,679,548 Franc (€2,570) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)