Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.615 XOF / TJS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 66% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,114,397 Franc (17,798 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (32 minutes ago)