Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.058 XOF / TJS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 624,212 Franc (7,997 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)