Cost of living comparison between Durham, North Carolina, United States and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 616.020 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,765,950 Franc ($4,490) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)