Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 550.440 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,768,008 Franc ($6,845) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)