Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.333 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 626,159 Franc (₨67,088) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)