Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.043 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 630,257 Franc (₨69,692) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)