Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.218 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 64% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,162,487 Franc (₨141,460) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (about 1 hour ago)