Cost of living in Durban, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.055 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,096,237 Franc (R 47,583) in Durban.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs J$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$40,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mangalore costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$198 (about 1 hour ago)