Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.025 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,332,790 Franc (Mex$ 44,389) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)