Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 154.057 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,083,994 Franc (R$ 13,527) in Duque de Caxias.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)