Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.172 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,317,095 Franc (R$ 13,152) in Duque de Caxias.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)