Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 388.472 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,534,006 Franc (NZ$9,097) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)