Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 398.139 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,747,668 Franc (NZ$9,413) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)