Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 449.613 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,839,324 Franc (NZ$4,091) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)