Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 390.594 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,277,154 Franc (NZ$8,390) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)