Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 406.024 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,554,736 Franc (NZ$8,755) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)