Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 446.617 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,870,911 Franc (NZ$4,189) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)