Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.111 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,897,688 Franc (898,798 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (33 minutes ago)