Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.598 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,690,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,885,749 Franc (Php177,938) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)