Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.765 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,627,073 Franc (Php151,151) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)