Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.278 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,939,711 Franc (€4,486) in Duisburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)