Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,380,582 Franc (€2,104) in Duisburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (43 minutes ago)