Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.430 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,372,442 Franc (26,829 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)