Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.669 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,636,583 Franc (18,457 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)