Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.977 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,980,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,070,177 Franc (23,801 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (about 2 hours ago)