Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.116 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,334,396 Franc (25,904 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (19 minutes ago)