Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 463.233 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,559,283 Franc (AU$5,525) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (29 minutes ago)