Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 409.979 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,278,350 Franc (AU$10,436) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)