Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 432.530 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,162,855 Franc (AU$9,624) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)