Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,153 prices entered by 893 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 144.997 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,127,221 Franc (Dirham 28,464) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 3 hours ago)