Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,009 prices entered by 700 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.231 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 28% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,993,531 Franc (Dirham 11,850) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (36 minutes ago)