Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,836 prices entered by 741 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 159.987 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,208,018 Franc (Dirham 26,302) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (15 minutes ago)