Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,698 prices entered by 667 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 165.896 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,945,333 Franc (Dirham 11,726) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (36 minutes ago)