Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.747 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,850,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,508,028 Franc (€5,350) in Dresden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (37 minutes ago)