Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 683.051 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,039,582 Franc (€4,450) in Dresden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)