Cost of living in Drean, Algeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.547 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Drean (Algeria) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 639,982 Franc (115,384 Dinar) in Drean.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (18 minutes ago)