Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,139,487 Franc (2,116,902 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (29 minutes ago)