Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,270,888 Franc (1,279,389 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (38 minutes ago)