Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.676 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,377,601 Franc (元28,758) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)