Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.705 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,531,172 Franc (元30,239) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (about 1 hour ago)