Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,226 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 160.145 XOF / QAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 40% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,367,304 Franc (27,271 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,110,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)