Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,522 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 146.225 XOF / QAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 34% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,871,208 Franc (33,313 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)