Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 972 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.068 XOF / QAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 50% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,920,812 Franc (17,379 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)