Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,031 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 167.346 XOF / QAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 52% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,369,975 Franc (14,162 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)