Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.201 XOF / QAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 41% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,314,999 Franc (20,564 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)