Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 903 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.234 XOF / QAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 55% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,416,292 Franc (14,194 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)