Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27744 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 783,417 Franc (2,823,730 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (31 minutes ago)