Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23728 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 63% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,218,617 Franc (5,135,785 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)