Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.812 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,119,844 Franc (53,807₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)