Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.019 XOF / DJF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 23% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,076,729 Franc (1,350,509 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)