Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.301 XOF / DJF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 34% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,487,486 Franc (1,359,381 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)