Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.123 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,642,228 Franc (10,587TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)