Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.573 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,355,812 Franc (9,645TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)