Cost of living comparison between Diyarbakır, Turkey and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 195.583 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,132,663 Franc (5,791TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)