Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.146 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,035,453 Franc (6,195TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (42 minutes ago)