Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.300 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,812,529 Franc (R$ 16,323) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)