Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 148.996 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,810,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,677,345 Franc (R$ 17,969) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (36 minutes ago)