Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.349 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,680,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,021,318 Franc (E£ 64,478) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)