Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.702 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 868,984 Franc (E£ 21,888) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)