Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.338 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,731,679 Franc (E£ 57,080) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)