Cost of living comparison between Dinajpur, Bangladesh and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.788 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,279,213 Franc (Taka 164,255) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)