Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 584.880 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,741,745 Franc ($2,978) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)