Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,359,232 Franc ($6,186) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)