Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 648.732 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,444,507 Franc (€5,310) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)