Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.896 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 945,650 Franc (₨ 160,389) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)