Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.175 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,710,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,124,833 Franc (₨ 410,629) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (41 minutes ago)