Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.678 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 949,628 Franc (₨ 167,240) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)