Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.700 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,046,405 Franc (₨ 359,000) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)