Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.352 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 64% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 697,301 Franc (₨74,558) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (31 minutes ago)