Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.656 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 64% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,165,722 Franc (₨134,675) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)