Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.632 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,009,221 Franc (Taka 132,239) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)