Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,587 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.927 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,274,386 Franc (Taka 328,330) in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨33,545 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Southampton costs £3,655 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)