Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.063 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,660,693 Franc (Taka 235,124) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)