Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.280 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,156,415 Franc (₨597,809) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)