Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.820 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,080,460 Franc (₨357,476) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)