Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.827 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,229,662 Franc (₨461,889) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)