Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04107 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,419,776 Franc (Rp 58,914,055) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)