Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03890 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,956,020 Franc (Rp 50,280,716) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)