Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04005 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,738,988 Franc (Rp 43,425,047) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (42 minutes ago)