Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.987 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,603,181 Franc (10,548TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)