Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.619 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,604,455 Franc (€5,498) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)