Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.043 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 58% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 987,076 Franc (₨109,149) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (26 minutes ago)