Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.838 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,405,597 Franc (₨159,038) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (27 minutes ago)